2012年2月12日 星期日

diablo 3 gold you play King in the play "poor" this role - UZP

129733906202033750_155Steve Ma Jing Tao Ma (Twitter) played in the beauties of the secret history of the "tribute to a bad man" Wu Wangfu poor Steve Ma said when interviewed by reporters, this time in the play "ROAR" more soulful.  Reporter: the secret history of beauty is about to launch, you play King in the play "poor" this role tera gold, and different from some of the Emperor's role on the screen before? HorseJing Tao: in fact, to become King, will certainly have different gas fields, his judgment is different from ordinary. If you use the normal life of a State to interpret the character, it would not work. This kind of thing is not deliberately, outside of a domineering, but a brewing inside of the gas field, the gas is generally no alternative, I may be in theSome of the advantages, reporters from the Xiao Zhuang Epic begins, you have You Dao and continuous cooperation between the four secret history, do you have any tricks on the show? Steve Ma: the secret history of all, these figures are iron man Clank, and was Lord of the air, they all have a special gas field. When I perform, can almost be said is already back in those days, farTo get rid of all the many things in reality, I think logically, including the way I performed, is not the life of Steve Ma, I that I have never been through light years of time and space inside the tunnel explorations, after when the show finished, I was a feeling "Wow diablo 3 gold! Very interesting! "Journalist: I believe many people know you, are the result of Qiong Yao's play, we areBe familiar with your style associated with youth and love, now you are a play known as "roaring", how do you evaluate your performance style? Steve Ma: This reminds me of the early 90 's of the last century, when my aunt she works for the first time, I was quite intense emotions and the surging is the play touched by the love story, then what is neededTo interpret it? Actually are no so-called of standard, so I only with most directly of emotional to passed, I think this is no approach with acting to alternative of the old republic Mercenary Commendation power leveling, I is with I most silly of a way, I to I themselves entire life, and entire emotional full input into that character inside, so I of performances, really of is with a Dante's Peak of efforts, and wild and passion, this are isFrom every cell of my body.  I have enjoyed the shooting process, the character with my pain and pleasure, all released I will at that moment to find a balance.  Reporter: as we all know, you have a very happy family, willing to share and you happy and fresh-keeping of secrets? Steve Ma: Be swift to hear, slow to speak, Ah! This is with usPlay about the secret history of the beauties. In fact, when it comes to Be swift to hear, slow to speak, this is representative of your appreciation, appreciation between the couple, husband and wife, not always critical, do not always feel each other their own hearts and think, man only after the appreciation, to find more happiness. One coexist with others, not just between husband and wife, and more appreciation andInclusive. (Gaiyunfei Zhang Ning) (It was coloured)

沒有留言:

張貼留言