2011年12月26日 星期一

making security a few years

129667716774677892_16The non-zuotengai open spouse choosing standards: enterprising caring Zuotengai open spouse choosing standards. NetEase entertainment on November 26 on Saturday of the non-if you are from Japan's popular female guest zuotengai becomes the absolute protagonist, tonight for the first time open spouse choosing standards, coincidentally designed for her, and her male guests first appeared on the stage. "Those who love me and the one I love", and she go from here? SATO loves exposureMen standard: professionalism, compassionate, kind-hearted woman Sato of the non-if you are what love is looking for a partner? Has been a lot of doubt in the hearts of the audience. Show opening tonight, zuotengai published the first standard for their spouse, "to be the most enterprising, have to be very strong, targeted above; to love, hurts my kids, I just want to be a good wife. "SpouseStandards published zuotengai ushered in a specially designed for her from the male guests, along with another male guests to her heart. Tonight, zuotengai becomes the absolute protagonist, very coincidental encounter in a program "love me and people I love." Eventually, SATO loves what this choice? Those who love me: "I'm confident swtor power leveling, I am very grateful! "Graduated from Jilin province, judicial police officersLiang Zhigang school is a great sense of people in the Northeast, making security a few years, several thieves had caught 20. Then switched to medicine, became a member of the Chinese medicine therapists also do massage for female guest Qin Li, 24th in the field, played single-handedly learned. In life, he loved playing chess, love travel, more overtime to earn money to support his family, is an out-and-out good guy. In terms of feelings, Liang Zhigang once had a failed marriage, there is a two-year old daughter lived with his wife. Tonight, he comes to zuotengai. Emotional confession that "divorce later, I began to love really disappointed until you appear. Now I knew how to give. I don't care if you're fat, I am also very fond of children. If we are together, have something to eatDo with housework, a child with love the old republic power leveling, make you happy forever! I like you, follow me! "He is also onsite to bring two presents zuotengai, a cute little dog doll given to her, on behalf of loyalty; a pair of River on the tomb of her son, let him learn more about Chinese culture. SATO loves Pan eye is also moved by tears, "I was turned down so many times,You gave me confidence, I am very grateful! "The person I love:" I wish for you to lose weight, I want to give you a warm family! "Another love male guest named Zhao Dan Satoh, from Beijing, is a very artistic talent and has a good sense of quality of the boys. Academy of fine arts after graduation, Zhao Dan chose to join the army. After finishing his military service, and set up a health training company to start a business�� Six years later, and finally out of the career of their own in the game. But emotionally, he was quite frustrated, left without saying goodbye to his ex-girlfriend does not like, "we love each other, think of sad. "SATO love confession that" I want you and form a warm family, I will not go away. Weight loss is your company's projects? I'd like to lose weight for you! ��However, Zhao Danque can't get to his ex-girlfriend, "her in front of me gentle, kind-hearted, and laundry for me to cook. In her friend's mouth, I just learned that she turned out to be a very strong woman at work. I always had some minor problems for her preaching, then she inexplicably disappeared, where can I find or could not be found. In fact, I'm sorry. "Listen to this, SATO loves is slightlyI am silent. Ultimately, how zuotengai will make choices? "Special notice": Jiangsu TV November 26 romance played out of the non-if you stay tuned!

沒有留言:

張貼留言